Since we believe God has called Cornerstone Family Church to establish a great work that will grow into a ministry that will have a powerful impact on nations around the world, we have an active missions outreach through the support of several missions ministries working throughout the world.
Currently, we support or are directly involved with the following ministries:
- Liberty Fellowship of Ministers and Churches; Arlington, TXLiberty Fellowship provides spiritual oversight and covering to pastors and churches in most states. Pastor Caffey was on the founding board of directors and, although he is no longer in a leadership position, continues to enjoy the fellowship of many ministers with whom he has had fellowship since 1974
- Power Planting International; Guadalajara, MX
- ROGER WESTRoger lives in Guadalajara, Mexico, where he serves and oversees nearly 20 churches he has founded. He serves as President of Power Planting International,. Roger’s radio ministry reaches much of Mexico and Latin America. Although Roger’s faithful wife, Linda, of over 55 years passed away in 2012, her Titus 2 ministry designed to train women in Mexico continues to be effective today.
- India National Inland Missions; New Delhi, India
- PAUL AND ANNIE PILLAIPaul Pillai and his wife, Annie, have their headquarters in New Delhi, India. He is the founder and general overseer of Grace Bible College (500 students), a large orphanage (1000 children) and numerous churches primarily in north India. Graduates from the Bible college pastor most of these churches.
- Paul and Teresa Kohler
- PAUL AND THERESA KOEHLERAfter 25 fruitful years of ministry in Mexico, Paul and his wife, Theresa, were led to India. After completing his PhD in Missions, Paul began to teach new believers in India the art of Bible Story telling. Because so many in the area where they serve are illiterate, they have been enthusiastically received, and a growing number of churches have been established by the storytellers.
- Native Missionary Movement, Richardson TXJoy Punnoose and his wife, Grace, were members of Cornerstone for several years before they relocated to Canada where he now oversees the Canadian office of NMM. This organization was founded by Thomas Mathews, Grace’s father in the Indian state of Rajastan. When Rev. Mathews began there over 40 years ago, he could find no believers in the state. Following his passing in 2005, he had seen over 250,000 converts and over 1,300 churches established. His son-in-law, Joy, was appointed to oversee the ministry. Now, their annual conference draws more than 50,000 enthusiastic believers. CFC provides office space for the USA office of NMM.
- Evangel Bible Translators; Rockwall, TXThe late Syvelle Phillips established EBT to provide Bible translation of Scriptures where there is no Bible available in the language of the people. The work continues despite his passing in 2012 and the people in more remote areas of India and Africa rejoice at this powerful ministry.
- God Loves Kids; Rockwall, TXLovie Phillips and her son, Phil, provide oversight to GLK with headquarters in Rockwall, TX. They currently oversee 14 orphanages located in India, Nepal, Rwanda, and Uganda ministering to over 4,000 children. More about their ministry can be found at www.godloveskids.com
- Ron and Shirley Hudson
- RON AND SHIRLEY HUDSONRon and Shirley Hudson serve with New Tribes Mission. NTM prepares new missionaries for ministry in remote areas of the world. They live in Morgan, Texas and they serve as field representatives speaking in churches and mission conferences throughout the nation. Ron also travels in areas where primitive people live who have never heard the name of Jesus.